Waverly Hall Christian Academy Newsflash
Week of 10/11/21
1. Tuition is due the 1st of each month and is considered late after the 10th.
2. October 8, 2021 marks the end of the 1st nine weeks of school.
3. Field trip to Andersonville National Historic Site for grades 7-12 on 10/29. Permission slip due 10/22.
4. The week of 10/11 will begin our annual Thanksgiving food drive. Canned and dry food items will be accepted until the week of 11/15.
5. WHCA is planning a school-wide Spring break trip to The Ark and Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY. The dates are 3/27 – 3/30. Anyone interested please see Mrs. Jennifer Jordan.
6. Ms. Heather, the piano teacher, has sent invoices via email to the parents of students taking piano lessons. Parents, please check your email
A. Report Card – 10/13
B. Spirit Week 10/18 -10/22
Monday – Pajama Day
Tuesday – Picture Day
Wednesday – Profession Day
Thursday – Decade Day
Friday – School Spirit Day
C. Friday 10/22 Noon Dismissal
D. Fall Cookout – Friday, 10/22
6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
E. Field trip to Andersonville Museum on 10/29 for 7th -12th grades.
F. School Lunch – 11/5/21