Waverly Hall Christian Academy Newsflash
Week of 8/23/21
1. Tuition is due the 1st of the month and is late after the 10th.
2. Thank you to the parents who participated at the Tie Dye Social on Friday.
3. WHCA is planning a school-wide Spring break trip to The Ark and Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY. The dates are 3/27 – 3/30. Anyone interested please see Mrs. Jennifer Jordan.
4. School lunch will be offered bi-weekly. The cost will be dependent on the food being offered. Next lunch is 9/3.
5. Socials will be every 3rd Friday of the month. The cost is $5 for participation. The next social is 9/17/21.
6. Ms. Heather, the piano teacher, has sent invoices via email to the parents of students taking piano lessons. Parents, please check your email.
· Labor Day -9/6……. No School
· Social – 9/17
· Fall Break – 9/22 -24…No School
· Hot Lunch – 9/3
Burgers/ fries -$4.25
Chicken nuggets/ fries -$3.25
Chicken tenders/fries – $5.50
Fried – $5.50
Grilled – $5.50
Money & Orders are due by 9/1
Students will need to continue to bring their own plates, utensils and water to school.
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.