Waverly Hall Christian Academy Bi-monthly Newsflash
Week of 10/1/19
1. Tuition and fees for September are past due. Tuition and fees for October are due on 10/10
2. Hot lunch will be Friday, October 4th. Due to the school- wide field trip on the 18th, there will be no hot lunch on that date.
3. Money is due on the 12th for the Historic Westville field trip. $5.00/ students & $8.00/parents. Parents must accompany their child.
4. Parents – the school needs signed consent for your child to ride with someone other than yourselves.
5. Fall Pictures are Tuesday, October 15th.
For the LORD God is a sun and
shield: the LORD will give grace and
glory: no good thing will he withhold
from them that walk uprightly.
• 10/12 – State Championship Preview at 12 noon. Clinton Nature Preserve
(Villa Rica, GA)
• Cross Country costs – $ 6.25 per team member and $10 per individual runners.
• Archery schedule is forthcoming.
10/4– Chili cheese hot dogs, chips & drinks
Out of School
Columbus Day – 10/14
Fall Cookout – 10/25
**Fall Cookout is Friday, October 25th. School will be dismissed at noon. Letter will be forthcoming