It is our desire at Waverly Hall Christian Academy to provide an academically excellent education in a thoroughly Christian environment.
We believe that we can educate the mind; however, if we neglect the education of the soul and spirit, then we have neglected our job. Waverly Hall Christian Academy is a ministry that God has brought to fruition through the vision and hard work of His people — the board of directors, the administration, and the staff. We invite you to share our vision of being a “light in our community.”
Your support of, prayer for, and commitment to Waverly Hall Christian Academy will surely reap benefits for everyone involved. Help us “prepare tomorrow’s leaders today.”
- Since 1997, WHCA has provided one of the area’s only distinctively Christian college preparatory programs.
- When all requirements are met, graduates are eligible for the H.O.P.E. scholarships.
- High School students are eligible for both joint and dual enrollment with local colleges and universities.
- WHCA also offers educational opportunities from 6-weeks through 5 years of age through our daycare and learning center and first (1st) through twelfth (12th) grades through our academy. We also offer a special needs program (SB10 approved) and a home school satellite program.
- WHCA is fully accredited through the Georgia Private School Accreditation Council.
- The campus of WHCA is situated on 54 beautiful, rolling acres with a baseball and softball field, soccer field, cross-country trail, and an archery range with plenty of room for growth in the future.
Standardized Testing Scores
Colleges Attended By Our Graduates
- Abraham Baldwin
- Alabama, (University of)
- Andrew College
- Auburn University
- Bridges College
- Chattahoochee Valley College
- Columbus State University
- Columbus Technical College
- Georgia College
- Georgia Military College
- Gordon State College
- Hillsborough College
- LaGrange College
- Tennessee Temple University
- West Central College
Reasons for Choosing WHCA for your Child
- Better learning environment
- Better education
- Smaller class sizes
- More individual attention
- Christian education
- Better preparation for college
- Affordable Tuition
WHCA is committed to providing a high quality education in a Christian environment that prepares students for advanced education.
We strive to use resources to help your child achieve their fullest God-given potential.
We endeavor to produce graduates that accomplish high academic standards, and develop a strong Christian character.
We use a broad-based curriculum, engaging teachers, and a low student to teacher ratio to help your child be successful.
Your child will enjoy modern, safe facilities with trained staff and faculty that foster mental, physical, and spiritual growth.